Sunday, February 26, 2006

sweet home ala-utah

dear blog. welcome to our home.
just a forewarning, there are quite a few pictures this week. so be prepared. the house is all done, and we close the middle of this week. we are really looking forward to getting in next weekend and painting the walls, and putting our one personal touch to the place.


Above are the pictures of the front rooms our new home. The wood looks great. I love the way it looks in the powder room. I was really nervous that the carpet and the wood would look really bad next to each other. but for once i am happy i was wrong, and it looks great.


Nathan is looking very fine in our new family room - which is much bigger than I predicted (good thing I was wrong again). Also you can see our new granite counter tops. and the full kitchen view. I think everything has really come together nicely.

Up the stairs ... into the loft ... and then into our bathroom. As you can see we did the same carpet throughout ... it looks kind of redish in these pictures. But, I assure you, blog, we did not pick red carpet. It's really a chocolate color. Nathan is pretty sad about not having a medicine cabinet ... I wonder if I should worry about that? What does he need a medicine cabinet for? There are three drawers and a cabinet allocated to him in the vanity. He must be hiding things from me...

That's all blog. Like I said, next weekend we will be in and painting. And I will of course keep you updated on all the color choices. Until then ...

No comments: