Wednesday, April 12, 2006

D to the Land


I'm going to Disneyland!!!

i feel like i just won the superbowl, blog. and it almost makes me cry. i cant quite pinpoint which part is making me cry. i did cry at the dland commercial during the superbowl when all the players were practicing their "i'm going to Disneyland!!!". i liked that one. but i could be crying because i am just so excited!

anyway ... the point is, is that i am going to disneyland tonite. well im flying to cali tonite, and tomorrow we are hittin up the park. who is we, blog? my mum, rachel and me. its like a ladies weekend! fun!

my favorite rides are :space mountain!! which i think is reopened and ready for my arrival (finally!)

and:

Star Tours!!! as cheesy as it is, i love it.

i will let you know how it goes blog. but im sure i will have a blast. i am very very vey excited to see my mum and sister. and ps blog - thats to dad for funding my fun filled week

1 comment:

Ada Chef said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOO OFFICIALLY, TOTALLY, SPLENDIDLY, FANTASTICALLY, DEPRESSEDLY JEALOUS! I LOVE DISNEYLAND AND I WANT TO GO! I am trying to convince The Boy to take me there. My efforts are obviously going unnoticed. Have a good time my dearest Nic-a-diddy.