Tuesday, December 11, 2007

ben and debbie

over thanksgiving i told ben and debs they should start a blog, because i just dont get to hear enough about what is going on with them and the kids.

so i said, "hey guys! you should write all the funny things you and kids say and do on a blog. just go to blogger.com. thats where i do my blog"

and they did. ;o)

so now you can read my brother and sister in law's blog here:

http://bddeefam.blogspot.com/




ps. i probably shouldnt take all this credit for getting them to start a blog. but , uhm, i probably will anyway hohoho :o)

1 comment:

Ben and Debbie said...

Holy crap! I'm on your blog! Actually, you can take all the credit. You are the one that convinced me it'd be a good way to keep in touch with fam. Already I get to see more of what you guys are doing too! Love ya!