Tuesday, April 29, 2008

to-do

i love to be at work and to have finished it all the things on my list of things to do. every night i transfer whatever i have left on my TTD list to tomorrow's page in my calendar. then as things arise in the day i write them in my calendar, so i dont forget to do those things. and then as i do them, i highlight them. its a fabulous wonderful day when i can look at my calendar and see everything is highlighted, and i dont have to transfer anything to tomorrow. (and ps ... these days are rare)

"look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. it's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing. it's when you've had everything to do, and you've done it."
- margaret thatcher

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

Where are you? I need a new post from you... not posting for over a week is unacceptable.

; )