Thursday, December 11, 2008

8 things

so, i think i got tagged. i know that sounds weird, because who doesn't know? but maybe theres about a billion Nicole D.s in the world, and maybe this person knows a few other than me. (yes this is really the kind of things I think)
none the less , i will respond:

8 TV shows I enjoy watching:
1. The Office
2. Ghost Hunters
3. 30 Rock
4. Scare Tactics
5. The Real Housewives of Orange County
6. Law and Order SVU
7. Seinfeld
8. Jeopardy!

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. went to work
2. didn't eat lunch til 230!
3. had arbys for dinner
4. cleaned the kitchen
5. did i blog about spanx yesterady? i cant keep my days straight
6. blurked (fa sho!)
7. went home early from work (thanks baby sickness)
8. started a new book

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. a new little baby
2. no more morning/afternoon/all day sickness
3. christmas in the az
4. nathans brother finally popping the question so i can really say "she" is my sister in law
5. Disneyland trip
6. rachel coming home for christmas break
7. new bathroom lights
8. new christmas muppets movie

8 things I love about WINTER:
1. christmas
2. slippers
3. turkey/ham
4. turkey/ham leftovers
5. getting to display my snowbabies
... i guess im really not into winter ....


8 things on my wish list:
1. a fabulously healthy baby
2. baby stuff ( i dont really know what, but i know it seems to all be very expensive)
3. a winning lotto ticket
4. a dark room
5. a disney vacation club membership for LIFE
6. that nashdee would stop eating everything
7. .... obedience lessons for nashdee
8. someone who will put up my new closet doors ;O)

8 people I tag:
1. Nathan
2. Ben/Debs
3. Annie
4. Kim
5. Jill
6 ...anyone else who's been blurking and wants to do a fun little tag

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is great! And yes, you are the only Nicole D. I know :). It's great to learn more about you!

DeeBoyzMomma said...

What is blurking???

Okay. And, now that I'm tagged, will get to this shortly. Fascinating Really.