Thursday, April 09, 2009

LBJ


a few weeks back, my dad was picking up the drycleaning, and the cashier lady told him all about how she got 3d pictures and a video of the baby in her belly. she even showed him the pictures. my dad was fascinated, and insisted that i call the same place and get me some pictures of the baby in my belly. and so, i did.


now i would never ever even think to share pictures of the baby in my belly with strangers - unless you count posting them to this blog - where strangers can roam in day or night unchecked. but, you strangers, blog strangers, i feel the blogging connection with you - and so i will share the baby in my belly with you as well.


my parents and my grandma joined me and nathan last night on this excursion. my family insisted that LBJ has my profile and looks so much like me already. i got to hear how i looked just like my mum when i arrived, and my dad was in absolute shock that his baby could look so much like someone immediately (i love that story). nathans parents will have to see if they see nathans face in any of the pictures or video. if not - then we can assume LBJ belongs to the mailman :o)



on a serious note - i am intensely in love with LBJ. we got a 20 minute video (which i will edit down and share via blogger for the fam) and i rewatched it just now. and i cannot tell you how perfect i think my baby is. he is cute and funny. and i just love him already. really.


here he is:




yup ... those are his toes in his eyes. apparently he likes that kind of thing (???)












5 comments:

NateDee said...

Little Jacksonian...what a cute kiddo.

Rob, Michelle and Luke Greer said...

Ahhh! He is already so cute!!!!!!!

Annie said...

Wow, awesome photos! You're making me want to get one of those ultrasounds! I'll bet that was so fun! Pooh, if only we didn't have to pay for it...

Tyler Ross Salvini said...

he already has really cute pinchable cheeks...adorable!!!

DeeBoyzMomma said...

Aunt Kimmy loves him already too, very binga!!