Tuesday, June 30, 2009

b&b






as previously posted, i do not breastfeed my baby. i dont know if LBJ knows the difference.



but, i swear ... SWEAR ... i catch him make side long glances as my breasts during feedings. as if to say ... oh how i wish i were latched to that!! (but really who doesnt think that?)



sometimes he tries to get to my breast (through all the layers - i am still trying to stop the milk/engorgment .... thats a whole other post people) when i go to burp him. of course, to no avail. and when i give him his bottle, he seems to be content. until he gives my breast yet another side long glance.



well ... lets just say ... it aint happenin, buddy.


2 comments:

Cindy L. said...

lol!!! Oh how I remember the days!

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

That's going to be good practice to keep him on the strait and noarrow in the future. Good Job.