Thursday, July 02, 2009

post script




since i can once again fit into my spanx, you might have guessed ....


i am nearly back to my pre-pregnancy weight. i am only 2 pounds away.


in the first week after giving birth i lost 20 pounds. let me tell you ... that does wonders for a girl's self confidence.


since ive lost so much weight (and i like to pretend that this was due to my amazing diet and exercise skills -not that i just had a fatty baby and all that other stuff come out of my body) - i've decided to keep it up.


you can follow me on my weight loss blog - i'm serious this time


because for the third time, i'm (really) serious this time

1 comment:

Cindy L. said...

Hey you! How are you doing since giving birth?? Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Hopefully you're just relaxing at home with you're new baby and enjoying life. I am so excited to see your little one.