Saturday, September 05, 2009

comfort rules

is it bad that i want to be in my pajamas all the time?

not just when im hanging out with lbj. but always.

por ejemplo - nathans parents and his brother are on their way to this house, right now. and i just want to wear pjs.

my thought is, they are family. they wont care.

i do finally fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans. so i have them on. but its so hot. and uncomfortable. and just not my pajamas.

ugh. i just want to through etiquette out the window. who invented these rules anyway?

3 comments:

Rob, Michelle and Luke Greer said...

Amen Sister! I would live in Old Navy PJ bottoms my entire life if people wouldn't look at me so weird at the supermarket. At first I was like, "Come on, I am pregnant. Pregnant people can do whatever they want." Then I was like, "Hey, I just had a baby, lay off!" Now, well, no excuse. Now I am just that crazy housewife who can be found in PJs at 4 in the afternoon on any given day. Hey, screw the rules!

Taren said...

this is basically how i feel EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

DeeBoyzMomma said...

Um, the first thing I do when I walk in the house from work is strip down and put on my pjs. And, pretty much, I don't change out of them unless there is an emergency. Not really sure what that would equate to. When people come over, I have no shame. I rock my pj pants through and through.After spending all day in heels and work clothes, there are no apologies.