Wednesday, September 01, 2010

theres nothing better ...

theres really nothing better than watchinh a star trek movie ... by myself ... in a clean house ... after freshly painting and updating my living room.

 i spent two days painting the living room mint. we call it our mint chocolate chip room. and we like it. for now.

and now im relaxing taking in my hard work.

i was going to post my dorky star trek love to FB but i really only wanted to share it with, oh, i dont know ... 12 of you. rather than 243.

just a fyi ... its the one that has both captain kirk and captain picard. and data gets an emotion chip. man, hes funny.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

We were just talking yesterday about our dating and you came up. Looks like you are doing well and are very happy. Just thought I'd say hi.