Friday, August 05, 2011

success!

i AM amazing.

i went to target today.  and i spent $3.48 on a pair of flipflops for LBJ.
(as you recall, i allowed myself money for LBJs shoes this month)

i didnt buy anything off the clearance rack for me.
i didnt get that snickers bar staring at me.
i didnt buy any earings.

i got the shoes.

and i left.

TAKE THAT 30 DAY SPENDING FAST!

ps i also bought real sneakers and church shoes for him - at another store. i dont want you to think that i am just going to make my kid live in flipflops for the rest of the year.

3 comments:

Miss Priss Morgan said...

Wow, you're brave. I can't even go in to Target while on the Spending Fast!

Miss Priss Morgan said...

Wow, you're brave. I can't even go in to Target while on the Spending Fast!

DeeBoyzMomma said...

Wow! That is amazing. I'm pretty sure I've never left Target without spending at least $50. I should probably go on your fast. :)